Where to advertise senior care services ‘offline’
Here are some key professionals who deal directly with seniors or the family members of seniors
Advertise senior care services that you are offering ‘offline’ as well as ‘online’ to seniors. Approach local professionals who see your private care business as a great value to offer to their clients.
- Bank trustees
- Optometrists that visit residences
- Beauticians that work in residences
- Hairdressers that work in residences
- Hearing aid specialists
- Senior day centers: contact volunteer groups in the community. Speak with the group organizers.
- Designers (Interior)
- Renovators (Carpenters)
- Insurance brokers
- Financial advisers
- Notary offices
- Landscape artists
- Snow removal
- Family support groups of seniors who suffer from dementia
Top locations in your community to advertise caregiver services
- Bulletin boards
- Local library
- Grocery store
- Dr. Offices / Medical Clinics / Hospital
- Beauty service establishments
- Medical equipment stores
- Small private airports for private planes and jets
*Try to find out where your potential family member of the senior(s) are spending time and then make it easy for them to spot you and the caregiver services that you are offering.
Create a referral plan and collaborate with trades people who deal with the family members of seniors that you are trying to reach. Offering a referral fee cash bonus for new clients that sign up for your care services can be very effective.
Contact people in trades that you personally or professionally have had good experiences with, and explain to them that you are a caregiver providing daily care services to seniors in their home or senior residences. Simply ask if they would mind sending potential customers to you in exchange for a referral. No harm in asking.
*All the people in the professions mentioned above often deal directly with seniors, and know where they live and what extra assistance they could benefit from.
Learn How to ‘Start a Senior Care Business’ includes 18 senior care business templates
- Senior care information form
- Fall risk assessment tool 🆕
- Senior care quote
- Caregiver job description
- Terms of senior care service agreement
- Daily senior care journal
- Housekeeping Checklist
- Personal hygiene chart
- Senior care invoice
- Tax receipt for senior care services
- Hire a caregiver checklist
- Caregiver employment application form
- Pre-interview questionnaire
- Caregiver interview questionnaire
- Reference check questionnaire
- Caregiver employment agreement (long form)
- Caregiver contract (short form)
Both the word documents as well as the Excel spreadsheets can be altered, added too or parts removed. Customize all these documents and forms to fit your exact senior care business.
Senior Care Business Templates are also available for purchase without guide:
Download templates here:
Customize the templates to your own senior care business. Show your clients, family members of clients, curators, and trustees that you are a business owner that is organized, and accountable for all areas of your senior care business.
If you are currently operating a senior care business and need assistance with the logistics, then this a perfect solution for you.