Follow through with the caregiver background check
A caregiver background check is a simple process worth the time and effort
The criminal check and driving record applications can be filled out and submitted for review at a local police station.
It requires only basic information such name, sex, and date of birth of the potential caregiver. (i.e. Social Insurance/Security number, maiden name). It may take some time to process the criminal background check and come with a cost.
Rules and background check locations may vary but your best start point will be at the police station. The officers will be able to direct you to the right places in order to carry out a caregiver background check.
For caregivers who actively seek work it is good practice to already have these forms complete and up to date. Be ready to send them and it might make the decision to hire you a simple one
Medical Condition of Caregiver
You have the right to request a driving record from the caregiver whom will be transporting your senior loved one. You can request this information yourself from your local government offices for a fee.
Medical Condition of Caregiver (COVID-19)
- Set your workplace safety guidelines
- You may require for your caregiver to be tested on a routine basis and send you the proof.
- Should you decide that the caregiver have a medical examination before the first day of his/her shift with the senior, you should pay for the physical and lab testing to find out if any contagious diseases are present.
- The caregiver should have the doctor sign a medical form to have on hand to present it if needed
Templates Pack in Download
- HIRE A PRIVATE CAREGIVER CHECKLIST
- CAREGIVER APPLICATION FORM
- CAREGIVER JOB DESCRIPTION
- SENIOR CARE INFORMATION FORM
- CAREGIVER EMPLOYMENT AGREEMENT
- BASIC CAREGIVER EMPLOYMENT CONTRACT
- PRE-INTERVIEW QUESTIONNAIRE TO SEND CAREGIVER
- FULL CAREGIVER INTERVIEW QUESTIONNAIRE
- REFERENCE QUESTIONNAIRE
- SAMPLE JOB POSTING TEMPLATE
- DAILY CARE JOURNAL
- HOUSEKEEPING CHECKLIST
- PERSONAL HYGIENE CHART
- SENIOR CARE INVOICE
- YEARLY TAX RECEIPT FOR SENIOR CARE