Every single caregiver reference check is worth your time
A caregiver reference check can be the difference between selecting the right and wrong caregiver. Caregiver references are essential when planning senior care
If the caregiver references have something positive or negative to say about their own experience with your caregiver candidate, they will most likely let you know. Speak openly and directly with former private caregiver employers, it will provide the peace of mind you need to make a final decision.
Questions to ask caregiver references
- Length of time you know this individual?
- Job responsibilities?
- What is your impression of the quality of the work?
- Do you think he/she is dependable?
- Does he/she have manners?
- Does he/she have common sense?
- Is he/she trustworthy?
- Any problems/issues? As a result would you rehire this individual?
So you found your perfect caregiver candidate, and you plan to do a caregiver reference check. The next step is will be to download the individual reference check questionnaire form template, or in the Hire a Private Caregiver Template Pack.
*Included in this hire a private caregiver pack are all the necessary forms you need, in order to protect the senior that will be receiving private caregiver services.
Hire a private caregiver guide:
Templates included in download:
- Hire a private caregiver checklist
- Caregiver employment application form
- Caregiver job description form
- Senior care information form
- Caregiver employment agreement (long form)
- Caregiver employment contract (short form)
- Pre-interview questionnaire
- Caregiver interview questionnaire
- Reference check questionnaire
- Caregiver job post sample
- Daily care journal
- Housekeeping checklist
- Personal hygiene chart
- Senior care invoice
- Tax receipt for senior care