Checking caregiver references are worth their weight in gold
Caregiver references are essential when planning senior care
If the caregiver references have something positive or negative to say about their own experience with your caregiver candidate, they will most likely let you know. Speak openly and directly with former private caregiver employers, it will provide the peace of mind you need when it comes time to decision time.
Questions to ask caregiver references
Length of time you know this individual?
What is your impression of the quality of the work?
Do you think he/she is dependable?
Does he/she have manners?
Does he/she have common sense?
Is he/she trustworthy?
Any problems/issues? As a result would you rehire this individual?
So you found your perfect caregiver candidate, and the caregiver references check out and are now complete. The next step is will be to download the full version Reference questionnaire in the Hire a Private Caregiver Template Pack.
*Included in this hire a private caregiver pack are all the necessary forms you need, in order to protect the senior that will be receiving private caregiver services.
- HIRE A PRIVATE CAREGIVER CHECKLIST
- CAREGIVER APPLICATION FORM
- CAREGIVER JOB DESCRIPTION
- SENIOR CARE INFORMATION FORM
- CAREGIVER EMPLOYMENT AGREEMENT
- BASIC CAREGIVER EMPLOYMENT CONTRACT
- SENIOR CARE INVOICE
- YEARLY TAX RECEIPT FOR SENIOR CARE
- DAILY CARE JOURNAL
- HOUSEKEEPING CHECKLIST
- PERSONAL HYGIENE CHART
- PRE-INTERVIEW QUESTIONNAIRE TO SEND CAREGIVER
- CAREGIVER INTERVIEW QUESTIONNAIRE
- REFERENCE CHECK QUESTIONNAIRE
- SAMPLE JOB POSTING TEMPLATE