Check out the best free caregiving advertising sites worldwide 🆓
Here is where you find all the absolute best world wide free caregiving advertising sites
On each of these free caregiving advertising sites caregivers can create a detailed profile, along with what caregiver services they have to offer. Likewise, family members who require additional help for a senior loved one can post a job, as well as browse the many profiles of private caregivers online who offer assistance to seniors.
These free caregiving advertising sites generate and receive a lot of traffic. First step is to sign up and create accounts for each of these caregiver job sites, just remember to keep all you user names and passwords close by and in a safe place. This will immediately help you to market your senior care services or to find and hire a private caregiver.
If you plan to start a caregiving business check out this guide and professional templates:
If you plan to hire caregivers to work under your company, you will need all of the following templates:
- Senior information form
- Fall risk assessment tool 🆕
- Senior care quote template
- Caregiver job description template
- Terms of senior care service agreement
- Daily care journal
- Housekeeping Checklist
- Personal hygiene chart
- Senior care invoice template
- Yearly tax receipt for senior care services template
- Hiring caregiver checklist
- Application form
- Pre-interview questionnaire
- Caregiver interview questions
- Reference questionnaire
- Caregiver employment agreement (long form)
- Caregiver employment contract (short form)
- COVID-19 Screening caregiver form 🆕
If you plan to hire a private caregiver then this is a must read. The starter guide includes all the documents you will need in the hiring process. This information will help you find the best caregiver, and save you from unwanted complications.
15 Best caregiving advertising sites
Difficult to post in another country from where you are located. This site is IP address sensitive and they do not make it easy to post internationally if you plan to move.
Here is the way around this issue:
Note: Posting in more than one category, or multiple of the same post in one category not allowed. In order to create free posts and have them be affective you need to delete your post and repost very often. The option to pay for posts, or boost your posts is available.
A networking site to get your caregiver resume up for professionals in the baby boomer age group to view you as a professional caregiver.
Try you local listing sites, especially those lined to facebook. Potential family employers really enjoy the ability to see your facebook profile and learn a little bit about you before contacting you.
**The best way to help fellow caregivers from around the globe, is to share as many links as possible.
‘How to start a senior care business’ a complete start up guide on how to get a business up and running and give you a solid foundation in order grow your own senior care business into something much larger than yourself.
When you download the eBook you will receive 15 important caregiving business documents to help you to be organized right from the beginning.
Templates Included in Pack
- HIRE A PRIVATE CAREGIVER CHECKLIST
- CAREGIVER APPLICATION FORM
- CAREGIVER JOB DESCRIPTION
- SENIOR CARE INFORMATION FORM
- CAREGIVER EMPLOYMENT AGREEMENT (long form)
- CAREGIVER EMPLOYMENT CONTRACT (short form)
- SENIOR CARE INVOICE
- YEARLY TAX RECEIPT FOR SENIOR CARE
- DAILY CARE JOURNAL
- HOUSEKEEPING CHECKLIST
- PERSONAL HYGIENE CHART
- PRE-INTERVIEW QUESTIONNAIRE TO SEND CAREGIVER
- CAREGIVER INTERVIEW QUESTIONNAIRE
- REFERENCE CHECK QUESTIONNAIRE
- SAMPLE JOB POSTING TEMPLATE
Download package here: