Complete digital guide on ‘How to start a senior care business’
This easy to read digital eBook gives you all the information you need to get your senior care business up and running. It also helps caregivers who have already started but need to know where to look for new clients.
The author Danielle Foley is an experienced and successful senior care business owner for the last 12 years. She created ´Wise Caregiving’ outside of her care corporation in order to expand her reach and help more seniors. Danielle wants to empower people to start a business, help seniors and get paid well. Her mission is to find amazing people that are ready and want to help seniors but do not know where to begin.
Wise Caregiving is here to be a resource for senior care information, and provide the necessary senior care industry tools that caregivers need to build a stable senior care business and grow it to its full potential
How to start a senior care business (non-medical)
- What is a caregiver?
- Two types of caregivers for seniors
- Formal caregivers are in demand
- Caregiver career
- Qualities of an excellent caregiver
- Types of non-medical senior care that you can provide
- Description of non-medical caregiver services
- Outings and activities to do with senior
- The business side of non-medical private care for seniors
- How to gain experience as a new caregiver
- Best 15 free online advertising sites for caregivers
- Best ‘offline’ places to advertise caregiver services
- Determine your caregiver rate
- Ten ways to get the best senior clients
- Contact professionals who work with seniors for client leads
- You get the Interview-now what?
- Caregiver interview questions – be prepared
- How to be of service your first few visits
- Good communication with the family of senior is the lifeline of your business
- Do private caregivers need liability insurance?
- Bookkeeping tips
- Preview of senior care business templates
- Wise caregiving mission
- Let us create your senior care website
- Senior care business templates to get you started
*Included with the ebook are 12 senior care templates to help organize and protect your business, a bonus when you purchase the How to start a senior care business eBook.
Senior care business templates to get you started
- Senior client information form – Gather detailed information to personalize care
- Senior care quote template – Professional financial quote for the proposed care needed
- Job description template – Eliminate the guesswork and put it in writing
- Terms of senior care service agreement – Customize this form to your business
- Senior care invoice -Tailored and detailed invoice for the senior care industry
- Yearly tax receipt for senior care – A year-end statement for seniors care
- Daily care journal – Always keep the family informed with this detailed form
- Housekeeping checklist -Safeguard the environment for a senior client with this form
- Personal hygiene chart – Keep everyone informed involved in the care
- Caregiver employment agreement – Business expands, and you hire a caregiver
- Caregiver application form – When you expand your business and need a position filled
- Caregiver interview questionnaire – Prepare yourself for the job or to interview a potential caregiver for your senior care company.
Wise Caregiving is determined to reach, educate, and prepare as many new caregivers to help seniors with their daily needs as possible. We believe by teaching people how to own and operate their very own successful senior business that we will create more happy care providers.
If are ready to make a change in careers and have thought seriously about starting your own senior care business then let us give you the necessary tools to start as soon as possible. This ebook is written for private caregivers by an experienced private caregiver who is currently still working for seniors. All the information in this digital guide comes from years of gained knowledge and first hand experience.
What you learn in this guide is a result of a financially stable and successful senior care business. Find out how to obtain excellent senior clients by learning where to look, how to get their attention, and ultimately any job/ mandate that you want.
Click here to begin the journey as a private caregiver…