Start Planning Senior Care
Do you find yourself caught between the stresses of caring for your aging parent as well as for your own children? If so, you are part of the “sandwich generation”.
Begin planning senior care for the people you love most in your life.
One of the best ways is to seek assistance and guidance, is to learn from people who have already faced similar situations. Listen to what they did right and how they could have improved in their own situation.
We can help you start the caregiver selection process
Cooperation and Communication is the most important when it comes to planning senior care. All parties involved in the senior care plan, must understand very clearly all expectations concerning what care is required and how it will be provided.
Some Family members may have a hard time to accept that they can not do it all themselves. Over time they become overwhelmed with the increase in daily care needs, and at some point experience caregiver stress.
3 step process to planning senior care:
- Plan ahead- Planning senior care ahead it can most avoid impulsive decisions which, may have a have negative impact on your life, as well as the senior’s. Is it time to start thinking additional private senior care as a supplement or some replacement to the care you are currently providing. Doing so would allow more time for your own family, and pressing matters that may also need your attention.
- Family communication- When you or all of you decide as a Family that you are ready and accept the idea of additional senior care, you may then face reluctance from the senior to allow someone else i.e the caregiver into their home. Each senior’s reaction will be different. By selecting the right caregiver you will all have a much greater chance for a smoother transition.
- Determine senior needs- One of the first steps to taking real action is to determine and agree with everyone in charge of the senior’s care what the exact needs of your senior loved one(s) are, and then begin your caregiver search with that in mind. We can help guide you at this point.
15 Templates Included in Pack when you Download Guide
- HIRE A PRIVATE CAREGIVER CHECKLIST
- CAREGIVER APPLICATION FORM
- CAREGIVER JOB DESCRIPTION
- SENIOR CARE INFORMATION FORM
- CAREGIVER EMPLOYMENT AGREEMENT
- BASIC CAREGIVER EMPLOYMENT CONTRACT
- SENIOR CARE INVOICE
- YEARLY TAX RECEIPT FOR SENIOR CARE
- DAILY CARE JOURNAL
- HOUSEKEEPING CHECKLIST
- PERSONAL HYGIENE CHART
- PRE-INTERVIEW QUESTIONNAIRE TO SEND CAREGIVER
- CAREGIVER INTERVIEW QUESTIONNAIRE
- REFERENCE CHECK QUESTIONNAIRE
- SAMPLE JOB POSTING TEMPLATE